Dr Miklos and Moore were the first subspecialists in the field of Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery to perform cosmetic vaginal surgery that includes vaginal rejuvenation (i.e. vaginal tightening) surgery and labiaplasty. They have been performing these surgeries for over 20 years. They authored the FIRST study on vaginal rejuvenation using validated sexual function questionnaires, the FIRST chapter on vaginal cosmetic surgery in an internationally recognized medical textbook and authored the FIRST book on Vaginal Rejuvenation for women. They are recognized throughout the world as leaders in the field of cosmetic vaginal surgery .
Cosmetic vaginal surgery encompasses both internal (vaginal) and external (vulvar) procedures. There are approximately a dozen different procedures.
Please click below.
Quite often when patients experience vaginal relaxation they usually have a medical diagnosis of vaginal prolapse (i.e. Cystocele, Rectocele, Uterine Prolapse) and insurance may help pay for a portion the procedure. Most other Vaginal Rejuvenation centers do NOT utilize insurance in any form to help pay for surgery and do NOT repair prolapse or treat urinary incontinence at the same time.
• Gynecologists post medical school 4 years with 1.5 years dedicated to vaginal surgery
• Board Certified Urogynecologist with a Fellowship in Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery – extra 2 years training for this fellowship – PLUS –
• Board Certified Urogynecologist with a Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Vaginal Surgery – extra 2 years training for this fellowship
• They have trained an extra 4 years dedicated to vaginal reconstructive surgery. Total training time (after medical school) – 8 years – with 5.5 years dedicated to Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery.
• Have performed more than 5,000 Cosmetic Surgical Procedures